Alron Taxes, Inc.
We specialize in Small Business and Personal Taxes. We offer flexible consultation times, representation and form management, and all with a quick turn around time.GET STARTED TODAY!
WE ARE THE “LITTLE GUY’S” TAX ADVOCATE!
“Cost Effective Tax Services with Pricing Deliberately Scaled to Your Gross Income.”
Alron Taxes, Inc. provides tax help for individuals, businesses and estates. We can help with any tax issues and are experienced in dealing with the IRS and state tax departments. We understand the financial burden taxes can have on taxpayers and small business owners.
Are you looking for quality and affordable tax preparation and support services in Brevard County? Alron Taxes, Inc. is the perfect choice! Our prices are the lowest in the county and our services are tailored to your gross income to make sure that our tax preparation cost is within your budget. Don’t take our word for it, just check out our Tax Services Price List and compare our prices to the competition. You’ll be amazed at how much you can save!
At Alron Taxes, Inc., we have an amazing team of highly trained and educated professionals who specialize in tax law and procedures. All of our employees have taken a comprehensive tax course to ensure they are well-versed in both general and advanced taxation. Plus, they are required to stay up-to-date with the latest tax regulations through ongoing educational training. From individual and business taxation to tax estate planning, we have the expertise to provide you with the best advice and consultation.
- ALRON PERSONAL RETURN TAXPAYER INTAKE SHEET
- ALRON BUSINESS RETURN TAXPAYER INTAKE SHEET
- ALRON INCOME CREDIT INFORMATION SHEET
- APPLICATION FOR INDIVIDUAL AUTOMATIC EXTENSION OF TIME TO FILE US (FORM 4868)
- CLAIM FOR REFUND AND REQUEST FOR PENALTY OF ABATEMENT (FORM 843)
- COLLECTION INFORMATION STATEMENT FOR BUSINESSES (FORM 433b)
- EXTENSION OF TIME TO FILE CERTAIN BUSINESS INCOME TAX, INFORMATION, AND OTHER RETURNS (FORM 7004)
- INSTALLMENT PAYMENT AGREEMENT REQUEST (FORM 9465)
- INFORMATION STATEMENT FOR WAGE EARNERS AND SELF EMPLOYED INDIVIDUALS (FORM 433a)
- OFFER IN COMPROMISE (FORM 656)
- POWER OF ATTORNEY AND DECLARATION OF REPRESENTATIVE (FORM 2848)
- REQUEST FOR TAXPAYER ADVOCATE SERVICE ASSISTANCE (FORM 911)
- TAX PAYER RIGHTS
- U.S. INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAX RETURN (FORM 1040)
- U.S. RETURN OF PARTNERSHIP INCOME (FORM 1065)
- U.S. CORPORATE INCOME TAX RETURN FOR AN S CORPORATION (FORMS 1120S)
- U.S. CORPORATE INCOME TAX RETURN (FORMS 1120)
- US INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR ESTATES AND TRUSTS (FORM 1041)
- UNITED STATES ESTATE (AND GENERATION-SKIPPING TRANSFER) TAX RETURN (FORM 706)
- UNITED STATES GIFT (AND GENERATION-SKIPPING TRANSFER) TAX RETURN (FORM 709)
Your federal tax return must be filed before midnight on, April 15, or the first business day after if April 15th falls on a weekend. You can get an extension if you file IRS Form 4868 by April 15, but you still have to pay your taxes by April 15 to avoid penalties and interest. And check the filing deadline for your state: It may be different than the Federal deadline.
If you need help and/or Tax Consultation, Tax Representation, or Tax Form Preparation please contact us for immediate assistance and our tax specialists will make every effort to contact you by the following business day.