Alron Taxes, Inc.
We specialize in Small Business and Personal Taxes. We offer flexible consultation times, representation and form management, and all with a quick turn around time.GET STARTED TODAY!
WE ARE THE “LITTLE GUY’S” TAX ADVOCATE!
“Cost Effective Tax Services with Pricing Deliberately Scaled to Your Gross Income.”
Alron Taxes, Inc. provides professional tax assistance with quick turnaround tax consultation, representation and forms preparation for individuals, businesses and estates. We specialize in resolving any and all tax issues, before any tax authority such as the Internal Revenue Service and State Department of Revenues. We are proficient in tax matters and are very understanding to your tax concerns and the financial restraints that taxation imposes on the small to middle class taxpayer and the small business owner.
We guarantee that we have the lowest published prices in Brevard County. Our tax preparation cost and tax support services are deliberately scaled to your gross income. You will find that Alron Taxes, Inc. provides quality tax preparation and services in a cost effective economical manner that will fit your budget, whether for personal or business tax assistance. No other tax firm in Brevard County prices their services to fit the taxpayer’s budget. Just check out our Tax Services Price List and compare the difference.
Alron Taxes, Inc. is staffed with knowledgeable employees that are trained and educated in tax law and procedures. Each employee is required to have taken a competency tax course to cover general and advanced aspects of taxation and continuing educational training is mandatory. We can consult on tax matters ranging from individual and business taxation to tax estate planning.
- ALRON NEW TAXPAYER INFORMATION FORM
- ALRON NEW BUSINESS TAXPAYER INFORMATION FORM
- ALRON RETURNING TAXPAYER INFORMATION FORM
- APPLICATION FOR INDIVIDUAL AUTOMATIC EXTENSION OF TIME TO FILE US (FORM 4868)
- CLAIM FOR REFUND AND REQUEST FOR PENALTY OF ABATEMENT (FORM 843)
- COLLECTION INFORMATION STATEMENT FOR BUSINESSES (FORM 433b)
- EXTENSION OF TIME TO FILE CERTAIN BUSINESS INCOME TAX, INFORMATION, AND OTHER RETURNS (FORM 7004)
- INSTALLMENT PAYMENT AGREEMENT REQUEST (FORM 9465)
- INFORMATION STATEMENT FOR WAGE EARNERS AND SELF EMPLOYED INDIVIDUALS (FORM 433a)
- OFFER IN COMPROMISE (FORM 656)
- POWER OF ATTORNEY AND DECLARATION OF REPRESENTATIVE (FORM 2848)
- REQUEST FOR TAXPAYER ADVOCATE SERVICE ASSISTANCE (FORM 911)
- TAX PAYER RIGHTS
- U.S. INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAX RETURN (FORM 1040)
- U.S. RETURN OF PARTNERSHIP INCOME (FORM 1065)
- U.S. CORPORATE INCOME TAX RETURN FOR AN S CORPORATION (FORMS 1120S)
- U.S. CORPORATE INCOME TAX RETURN (FORMS 1120)
- US INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR ESTATES AND TRUSTS (FORM 1041)
- UNITED STATES ESTATE (AND GENERATION-SKIPPING TRANSFER) TAX RETURN (FORM 706)
- UNITED STATES GIFT (AND GENERATION-SKIPPING TRANSFER) TAX RETURN (FORM 709)
Your federal tax return must be filed before midnight on, April 15, or the first business day after if April 15th falls on a weekend. You can get an extension if you file IRS Form 4868 by April 15, but you still have to pay your taxes by April 15 to avoid penalties and interest. And check the filing deadline for your state: It may be different than the Federal deadline.
If you need help and/or Tax Consultation, Tax Representation, or Tax Form Preparation please contact us for immediate assistance and our tax specialists will make every effort to contact you by the following business day.