Alron’s Payroll Division prides itself in all aspects of business payroll requirements including but not limited to workman's compensation and payroll compliance issues. The Division can accommodate cost effective weekly, bi-monthly or monthly payroll processing for owners, major shareholders and their employees.
The Division specializes in corporate owner draws and salaries with the up to date tax advantages utilizing creative payroll applicable draw schedules. Alron is committed and dedicated to providing complete payroll tax support for any and all Federal, State or local payroll tax compliance issues. The Division utilizes state of the art and current payroll technology, allowing you the freedom to focus your time and talents on your business objectives.
All www.irs.gov forms noted below when clicked, will open the form in a new web window, or initiate a download to your computer depending on your internet browser.
For assistance with any of the topics below, please feel free to contact Alron Enterprises.
Payroll Setup – Within 72 hours of your application, your payroll will be setup on a stress free payroll system.
Engagement – Weekly, bi-monthly and Monthly payroll processes services.
Consultation – Our Payroll clerks will help you choose the best solutions for your personal and employee payroll.
Forms Preparation – Federal, State and local forms
- EMPLOYER ANNUAL FEDERAL UNEMPLOYMENT TAX RETURN (FORM 940)
- EMPLOYER QUARTERLY FEDERAL PAYROLL TAX RETURN (FORM 941)
- EMPLOYER ANNUAL FEDERAL PAYROLL TAX RETURN (FORM 944)
- WAGE AND TAX STATEMENT (FORM W-2)
- TRANSMITTAL WAGE AND TAX STATEMENT (FORM W-3)
- EMPLOYERS QUARTERLY STATE UNEMPLOYMENT TAX RETURN (FORM RT-6)
- EMPLOYEES WITHHOLDING ALLOWANCE CERTIFICATE (FORM W-4)
- AMENDMENT FORM – EMPLOYER'S QUARTERLY FEDERAL TAX RETURN OR CLAIM FOR REFUND (FORM F941X)
- AMENDMENT FORM – EMPLOYER'S QUARTERLY OR ANNUAL DOMESTIC REPORT (FORM RT-8A)
Your federal tax return must be filed before midnight on, April 15, or the first business day after if April 15th falls on a weekend. You can get an extension if you file IRS Form 4868 by April 15, but you still have to pay your taxes by April 15 to avoid penalties and interest. And check the filing deadline for your state: It may be different than the Federal deadline.
Feel free to contact Alron with any questions regarding which form you may be in need of. Either call us at 321.951.7626 or send us an email via our contact form.